Focus on your business, Not your technology.
Help desk is an important part of Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) that empowers company employees to their questions answered by experienced IT support service technicians.
The main objective of IT help desk is to address all of each employee’s issues and requests efficiently, with a quick turnaround time.
Why is Help Desk Important?
IT help desk allows employees to receive timely and cost-effective support. It reduces the amount of time wasted through ineffective troubleshooting by trying to resolve the issue themselves or by asking co-workers or someone else in the organization who may or may not be able to help adding to decreased productivity.
Normally, help desk support includes the following
- One-stop contact for tech support issues
- 24*7*365 live support
- Remote support services
- Tech support for computer and software
- Customer portal with automated ticketing
- End-user support for software applications and hardware
- Tracking all technical support issues
- Hassle-free resolution capabilities
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- A proper tracking solution for all IT incidents
- Automated routing of the ticketing process
- Provide level 1, 2 support